My New Year's Eve was one of the best yet and included cuddling and falling fast asleep with Baby Scarlett well before the ball dropped at midnight.
Was there ever a cuter New Year's Eve date than this precious face?
2012 sure was a great year for me. Between graduating from college with my Master's degree and giving birth to our beautiful baby girl back in December, I'd say that we sure were blessed in the year past.
But, how about here on The Vegetable Life?
Let's look at some of this past year's highlights, starting with a review of my 2012 New Year's resolutions.
1. Pay off ALL credit card debt - All debt that we had coming in to 2012 was completely paid off, unfortunately unexpected circumstances caused some necessary credit card charges in 2012 so this resolution was not completely accomplished...
2. Run at least one half marathon, one FULL marathon, and a 5K with my hubby! - The hubby and I did run a 5K together, but I was not able to run a half or full marathon this year due to being pregnant from April-December. I was still able to run two 5k's while pregnant though!
3. Continue to grow this bloggie in readership and my LOVE for blogging - The Vegetable Life grew exponentially in 2012, but then slowed a bit in November/December when I took a few months off after Baby Scarlett was born. This goal was definitely accomplished!
4. Finish my MBA program and successfully graduate with my Master's degree - DONE, I graduated in December 2012!
5. Read more and watch less TV; try to read 5 books in 2012 - DONE, I read a total of books this year: Gone Girl, the Fifty Shades of Grey trilogy, Tale of A First Time Mom, and a few others that I started but never actually finished...
And now for my 2013 New Year's Resolutions:
1. Get back into a steady exercise regime and lose the last bit of baby weight I have left to lose.
2. Focus on being the best mommy and wife possible in the coming year and enjoy every moment of it
3. Develop and grow my career into something I am truly passionate about.
Now let's look at some highlight's from the past year on The Vegetable Life...
Most Popular Recipe: Quinoa Mac & Cheese
Most Commented Blog Post: Our New Little Veggie
Most Popular Sweet Treat Post: Peanut Butter Cup Cookies
Best Couponing Trip: $122.40 Saved With Coupons!
Most Popular WIAW Post: "What I Sensibly Snacked On Wednesday"
My Favorite Recipe Of The Year: Skillet Macaroni & Cheese and The Best Corn Chowder
My Favorite Blog Post Of The Year: Our Pregnancy Announcement
What Did You Do To Ring In 2013?
What Are Your 2013 New Year's Resolutions?